Our services can be tailored to your needs by the inclusion or exclusion of any of the options below:
Writing cheques or paying by cash can take up valuable time and hence cost. There are the costs of the time for the person writing the cheque or allocating the cash. Higher bank charges are taken relating to cheque and cash handling compared to electronic payment.
- The solution is payment directly to your employees’ bank accounts using our BACS Bureau facilities
HMRC now have power to charge interest on late paid PAYE. With Real Time Information, from next year, their computer will know what amount was due and when it was paid. The result will be charges for late payment of PAYE even if for one day.
- Our BACS Bureau solution can ensure that the payment is always scheduled to be made so that HMRC receive settlement by the due date.
In this age of electronic communication, many employers have decided that printing, packaging and, if needed, posting payslips is a time consuming and costly exercise. There is the cost of the payslips, the cost of the envelope, the cost of the time manually placing the payslips in the envelopes and last but not least the ever rising cost of postage.
- We can offer a solution. We can email payslips to employees directly or email the payslips to you to email onto the employees. Either route saves you time and cost.
- An additional service we offer with email payslips is to personalise the payslips with your firm’s logo.
Linking your payroll information to your accounts
A key business control is to ensure that the payroll records tie up to the actual net wages paid to employees. Similarly it is essential to ensure that the PAYE/NIC due to HMRC agrees to the amount actually shown as paid per your bank account.
In addition where there are different types of employees and/or branches, the correct costs have to be allocated within your accounting software so that management information is meaningful.
The posting of payroll information into your accounts data is therefore an important process.
- We can provide you with a CSV file of posting data so you can import the required payroll postings directly into your accounting software or
- We can provide you with a posting summary on Excel to allow you to post a manual journal into your accounting software
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01323 732748. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.